Top 17+ Best Sites To Watch Cartoons Online: Free Kids Movies | 2017
Do you know that the first cartoon is almost 150 years old? Back in 1877 Émile Reynaud decided to demonstrate the kaleidoscope of drawn colorful images to the curious public fitting them with background music. This was the first brick in the wall of arising animation with the use of different drawing and dubbing techniques and creation of not only short cartoons, but also full length cartoon series. Movies Online !!!
Fantasies of a director and an animator are clearly reflected in cartoons. We get to recognize our favorite cartoons by their patterns. You must admit that Disney and Japanese cartoons can be distinguished even if you do not see the titles.
Each cartoon is directed primarily on children and the youth, therefore the requirements set to cartoons are high. A good film teaches to discern good and bad, does not push for aggression and encourages perception of environment.
Ozoomic.com – Ozoomic are truly unique in two different and two very special regards! First and foremost, they are one of the only sites, if not the only site that provides its users with access to the movies actually showing in cinema’s right now. Always 100% and always in full HD. Furthermore, i just love the simplicity, ease of use and of course how incredibly quickly all the free movies stream! My Favorite!!!
It is delightful that one can watch cartoons for free via the Internet aside from cinemas. Choose quality resources with the convenient search mechanism that will save you time, where there are free cartoons in good quality and where all cartoons are divided into categories, and each of them is thoroughly described. Watch Series.
Our resource is constantly updated with new quality artworks which are very popular among viewers. We update websites because it is important for us to make them better, more convenient and attractive for users.
We all know what cartoons are. Many of us loved them during childhood, and many of us still do. Over the years the technology of the cartoon creation has evolved much. These days the most popular cartoons are the ones made on the basis of computer animation though still you can encounter many drawn cartoons. Many different cartoons are well known for some interesting facts, such as:
1. Originally Walt Disney wanted to call the mouse Mortimer but his wife insisted that he named it Mickey Mouse. This character appeared in 1928 and Walt Disney himself post synchronized it.
2. The appearance of the Disney’s Aladdin was to a greater extent borrowed from Tom Cruise, the look of Jin – from Robin Williams, and the look of the Little Mermaid – from actress Alice Milano.
3. In the cartoon “Chip ‘n’ Dale Rescue Rangers” there is a character called Nut. Her name is actually Gadget Hackwrench.
4. Before setting about production of “Lion King” the crew journeyed to Savannah to thoroughly study the behavior, movements and the way of life of animals.
5. Each year Walt Disney was Oscar winner, and he received 1 big and 7 little “Oscars” for the cartoon “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”.
6. The least successful cartoon of the Disney studio is “The Black Claudron” (1985), though this cartoon was worked on for almost 10 years.
7. The most expensive cartoon in history is “Tarzan” (1995). Its production cost more than $145 million.
8. In ”The Little Mermaid” the main character Ariel has 6 sisters and names of them all start with the letter “A”: Aquata, Alana, Arista, Attina, Adela, and Andrina.
9. The Duke of Forest in the cartoon “Bambi” appeared so rarely due to that it was difficult to draw and animate his branching horns.
10. The first ever cartoon character is the dinosaur called Gertie. The appearance of this character goes back to 1910.
11. The creator of “Sponge Bob Square Pants” actively studied the microbiology of marine creatures in college, and besides, he worked as a cook in the seafood restaurant.
12. In the original version of the cartoon “Bolt” the name of the main character is Bolt which is translated as Lightning. Russian distributors thought the name Bolt sounded bad, therefore the title was translated as “Volt”.
13. The elephant Dumbo is the only main character in Disney cartoons who never uttered a word.
14. Actors who synchronized the cartoon Shrek never met during the recording of their speeches. Each of them dubbed their characters separately.
15. In 2007 Scrooge McDuck was ranked first in the Forbes as the riches fictional character.
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger admitted to hating the Japanese cartoons (anime).
17. In “A Christmas Carol” (2009) Jim Carrey played 4 characters: Scrooge and three Christmas ghosts.
18. In “Lion King II: Simba’s Pride” Kovu was originally set to be the son of Scar, but this idea was denied so no incest was possible, because otherwise Kovu would be the second uncle of Kiara.
19. The names of several characters from “The Jungle Book” were invented according to the name of their species in Hindi: Balu is a bear, Bagheera is a panther, Khatkhi is an elephant, Scher-Khan is the Tiger King.
20. In many cartoons years go by, but children do not grow and do not go to the next grades. This happens in “Hey Arnold!”, “The Simpsons”, “South Park”, etc.
20. Lorax in “The Lorax” was dubbed in Russian by Danny DeVito who dubbed him in the original version.
21. Steve Jobs was the executive producer of the “Toy Story”.
22. Some Disney characters are very similar to “Aladdin”: Kusko the Emperor in The Emperor’s New Groove, the Prince Navin from “The Princess and the Frog”, Flynn Rider from “Rapunzel”.
23. The last cartoon made within the lifetime of Walt Disney is “The Sword in the Stone” (1963).
24. The director-to-be Tim Burton was one of the artists in the cartoon “The Fox and the Hound”.
25. The movie “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” is unique because it was one of the first to combine the play of live actors with animated characters.
Sites to Watch Cartoons Online: Free and Without Registration:
WATCHMOVIESFREE.TV – WatchMoviesFree.TV – Watch Movies Online for Free.