Best Mocospace Alternative – 2017 | UPDATED
Social Network Mocospace – an online service, the site allows you to create social connections, build relationships, disseminate information, and others. The main features of social networks:
– Almost unlimited possibilities for the exchange of a wide range of information (text, photos, videos, and microblogging services community, the ability to specify a place to celebrate pictures, etc.);
– Individual profiles with the maximum amount of personal information (name, school, place of employment, photos, etc.)
– The addition of “friends” in the first place by the existence of a genuine link (friends, acquaintances, classmates, classmates, relatives, etc.), and the second – on the basis of similarity of interests (groups, communities, etc.).
See More Mocospace Chat – Top 30+ Best Indian Chat Room Sites – Websites 2015 UPDATED
Types of social networks
– Social directories (social cataloging) – sites that allow use of databases of scientific articles and citations. Allow to “share” their findings with other users, and focused mainly on the use of educational and academic field. As an example, catalogs CiteULike, Connotea, Academic Search Premier, Academic University and others.
– Social bookmarking – sites that can help you make a list of bookmarks, or popular resources, and make it available to other users, bringing together so users with similar interests. An example of social bookmarking can serve as a resource Delicious.
– Social library – specific applications that allow users to provide any personal reference library, a collection of audio or video recordings, etc. In libraries it is possible to leave the recommendations to assess links and others. An example of such a library can serve as a social discogs.com.
– Social networks webmasters – highly specialized social networks that are used for the dissemination of useful materials and links. Provides for the possibility to leave voice on the most interesting posts, to estimate useful announcements, etc.
– Gaming social networks – games that simulate different worlds, designed for a large number of users. They have all the classic characteristics of online games (scoring, passing levels, etc.), while allowing the players to communicate real. One of the most popular multiplayer games – a Word of Warcraft.
– Multi-language network – services for communication between people speaking different languages. To communicate using a variety of programs that allow you to translate words, sentences and phrases in real time.
– Professional social networks – bringing people together on the professional basis for dialogue on specialized topics, the exchange of experiences and professional information.
– Gender and age Network – resources for communicating with users of a certain age or gender. For example, children’s social network, the network for women, etc.
So Best Mocospace Alternative:
FACEBOOK.COM – Facebook – Log In or Sign Up. Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.
TWITTER.COM – Twitter is the second most popular social network.
LINKEDIN.COM – World’s Largest Professional Network | LinkedIn. 300 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
PINTEREST.COM – Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas. Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.
PLUS.GOOGLE.COM – Google+ is a place to connect with friends and family, and explore all of your interests. Share photos, send messages, and stay in touch with the people and topics you care about.
REDDIT.COM – Reddit succeeded where Digg failed. It’s not the Facebook or a Twitter that killed Digg, Reddit killed Digg.
STUMBLEUPON.COM – Explore more. Web pages, photos, and videos | StumbleUpon.com. StumbleUpon is the easiest way to discover new and interesting web pages, photos and videos across the Web.
MYSPACE.COM – Featured Content on Myspace.
INBOUND.ORG – The #1 Inbound Marketing Community | Inbound.org, The Inbound.org network is the world’s largest community of inbound marketers where marketing professionals can connect, learn, & grow.
SCOOP.IT – Scoop.it | Content Curation & Content Marketing Software. Discover, curate and publish great content to get visibility online. Trusted by millions of professionals and thousands of companies for social media and content marketing.
DELICIOUS.COM – Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world’s leading social bookmarking service.
HUBPAGES.COM – HubPages is the best place to discover and create original, in-depth, useful, media-rich articles on topics you are passionate about. All for free.
YOUTUBE.COM – Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
WIKIPEDIA.ORG – Platform that shares over 24 million articles, Wikipedia is by now the largest place from where you can get references.